Search for a Home
Find your Home's Value
Welcome to the best resource for searching for homes, provided by Alan St. Leger, Keller Williams Realty
ABOUT ALAN ST LEGER
I Am a Real Estate Professional I truly believe purchasing a home is an investment in your future. We all have heard it before “Homeownership is the American Dream”. Whether your choice is buying or selling, a single family home, condo, land or multi-unit property hiring a licensed Real Estate professional is a wise choice. As a Realtor, I strive to make each transaction a good experience for my clients. From our initial contact, my desire is to clearly understand their needs. I am available to answer all their questions and I continually educate my clients throughout the entire process. My goal is to make the transaction as stress free as possible. I can proudly state that referral and repeat clients total 88% of my business! When you need counseling in the purchase or sale of real estate, you have lots of choices and many options-- but one easy decision, “THINK ALAN”, Your Wealth Builder Consultant. Please contact me today so we can discuss how successful people buy and sell property to build wealth. Communities I Specialize In. If you have a real estate in any Chicagoland area I will be willing to assist you. My Illinois Real Estate license entitles me to list, market and sell properties throughout the state. My office and I have listed, and sold properties in the Northwest suburbs i.e. Hoffman Estates, Mundelein, Algonquin and Streamwood, the Southwest suburbs i.e.Tinley Park, Orland Park, Blue Island and Calumet Park and Southeast suburbs i.e., Olympia Fields, Country Club Hills, Matteson, Lansing and South Holland. However, the areas I am most familiar with are on the south side of Chicago . Please call me if you want a Realtor experienced with proven results selling real estate in the Chicagoland area. If I cannot help you, I will be happy to partner you with a professional Realtor in the area of your preference. Strength's • First-Time Buyers • Marketing & Staging Properties • Foreclosures & Bank Owned Properties • Recent Rehab' s • Short Sales • New Construction • Investment • Condo Conversion • Commercial • Acquisition and Disposition for Investors
* Cash for Keys; Respectful Negotiations with occupants
* Relocation Assistance for the Occupant of the Property
* Eviction Coordination
* Re-key within 24 hours or less; Quick same day inspection of property to ensure that Property is secure as needed
* Scheduled Systematic Vacancy Inspections
* 48 Hour Broker Price Opinion and Appraisals
* Market Analysis Evaluation and List Price Recommendation
* Estimate Property Repairs and Provide Recommendations
* Trash Out, Cleaning & Debris Removal
* Landscaping and Garden maintenance
* Renovations/Rehab as Needed
* Mold Remediation
* Handle Code Violations
* Staging and Furniture Placement as Needed
* Monitoring and Security of Property
* Prompt Billing/Invoice management
* Contract Review and Negotiations
* Finance and Inspection Contingencies
* Close Coordination with Asset Manager
* Instructions to Close and Completion of Paperwork
* HUD-1 Review and Approval
Short Sale Approvals
- Bank of America
- Chase Home Mortgage
- Specialized Loan Servicing
- Washington Mutual
- Wells Fargo
- Ongoing Illinois Association of REALTORs� updates and consumer alerts
- Experiences escrow management of short sale transactions
- Attorneys and CPAs
- Short Sale Management System with Checklists and Task Managers
- Bank of America, Chase, Wachovia, and Wells Fargo Area Managers
Free Short Sale Resources
Remember the Seller does not pay commissions on short sales. For more information on whether a short sale is the right option compared to a loan modification or foreclosure, please call us or fill out this quick form to receive information such as the following:
- Will I have a deficiency haunting me after a short sale?
- Will I have a tax liability on the deficient amount after a short sale?
- Do I qualify for any of the special short sale programs available?
- How soon can I buy a house after a short sale?
- Can I short sale an investment property?
- How much time do I have before foreclosure?
- Why has the CA Department of Real Estate put out warnings about short sale scams?